Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Idea for niche product, if anyone is so inclined

On 3/21/2015 1:20 PM, Bluey69 wrote:

they had close down for three weeks over the Christmas break
to carry out all the maintenance and repairs

New maintenance manager developed his own preventative program that
resulted in an average of 5 minutes/day unscheduled down time at his
last job. We've got a LONG way to go, but it's great learning the system.

Coming home on the bus I usually had the back half to myself ,I had a
very bad odour about me.

I can relate. When I go to sell my car, probably have to sell it to
someone that works in an abattoir... lol

Jon