Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Idea for niche product, if anyone is so inclined

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 01:17:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:23:57 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:28:31 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:05:36 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

need. I can't be the only one using a FitBit in a work environment. If
anyone comes up with one, just be sure and let me know so I can buy a
couple!

Jon
https://www.google.com/search?q=don+...utf-8&oe=utf-8

How is the FitBit supposed to work though that, mon?

Thru that? Your arm goes thru that. You attach the fitbit to it. Pop
rivits perhaps?

I've never even seen a FitBit and never hope to, but I thought it was
checking blood pressure and heart rate like some of its predecessors.
After googling it last night, I'm better informed. It appears that
it's just a very, very expensive pedometer. shakes head It'll work
fine popriveted to that spring band, but it'll still get goo stuck in
between so he can appreciate it later, away from work.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.