Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Flare brake lines?

On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 06:26:32 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

least I didn't need to use the crank any more (I added the crank -
using part of the gland nut from an old land-rover welded to the
crank-bolt of the VW) I just about broke my wrist for the THIRD time
several times forgetting to knock the timing back before cranking it.

That must have been a joy. And people don't understand my disdain for
V-dubs.

I LOVED V-dubs!!

I could pull an engine and have a rebuilt one back in and drive out of
the garage in a timed 43 minutes

PJ O'Rourke