Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power supply

technomaNge wrote:

On 03/15/2015 01:14 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

After Leonard Nimoy died MeTV ran Mission Impossible, Twilight Zone,
Get Smart etc episodes he'd been in. I was more impressed with him as
Spock than any of the others, including recently as William Bell on
Fringe.

Did they show the episode of Highway Patrol (starring
Broderick Crawford) where Leonard Nimoy was a gun-toting heavy?

I didn't think they were running Highway Patrol these days and I
don't see it listed. http://metvnetwork.com/shows/ They can't run it if
they don't have the rights.

BTW, Thank you, I got the package. I haven't been on the group for a
while, due to all the trips to the VA wound clinic. The long days of
travel leave me exhausted. At least I'm no longer waking myself up with
my screaming in pain, and catching myself about to roll out of bed from
the muscle spasms.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.