Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power supply

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:00:33 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

Oh, and whoever told Hollywood to show every dramatic scene in
previews all in a row in 40 seconds? Y'know, scenes which took 10
minutes just to build up suspense? The sheeple don't care, but we
do.

My usual reaction is "if those are the best parts I'm not paying to
watch the rest".

Yeah, the preview of the hoarse scream under the waterfall (by Daniel
Day Lewis in Last of the Mohicans) nearly kept me from watching what
turned out to be a very good movie.

-jsw, once a techie on a film crew.

Status!

-- Sir Winston Churchill