Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default power supply

Karl Townsend wrote:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 22:58:44 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Sounds like you don't know the art of movies.

We watch some several times a year and some every year and some several
times a season. Well, we have more movies than most rental places have.

We see things we missed a dozen times before. Some are important and
are not known until the end of the movie. Second time you see hints and
have a deeper thought about the movie.

Some guys watch only the fights. Some watch the art of film making.

Martin

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I also like to watch how an actor
matures over the years. Like a Sean Connery with a bit part in Longest
day, or Harrison Ford small part in Apocalypse Now, many others. I
know I've watched every Clint Eastwood a dozen times, pretty much the
same with John Wayne. Many many others too.

I don't sleep at night, watch three movies a night most every day.

karl

http://viooz.ac/