Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power supply

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 22:58:44 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Sounds like you don't know the art of movies.

We watch some several times a year and some every year and some
several
times a season. Well, we have more movies than most rental places
have.

We see things we missed a dozen times before. Some are important
and
are not known until the end of the movie. Second time you see hints
and
have a deeper thought about the movie.

Some guys watch only the fights. Some watch the art of film making.

Martin

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I also like to watch how an actor
matures over the years. Like a Sean Connery with a bit part in
Longest
day, or Harrison Ford small part in Apocalypse Now, many others. I
know I've watched every Clint Eastwood a dozen times, pretty much
the
same with John Wayne. Many many others too.

I don't sleep at night, watch three movies a night most every day.

karl

After Leonard Nimoy died MeTV ran Mission Impossible, Twilight Zone,
Get Smart etc episodes he'd been in. I was more impressed with him as
Spock than any of the others, including recently as William Bell on
Fringe.

I talked to him backstage after his one-man stage play based on
Vincent Van Gogh's letters, which I'd read, and managed to discuss his
other work without ever mentioning Star Trek.

Somehow his presence in Boston hadn't been noticed by Trekkies, my GF
and I were his only visitors that day.

-jsw