Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power supply

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:06:28 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

With Keystone, I can't imagine how it could be a good thing to put all
that oil, under high pressure, directly -over- 60%(?) of the nation's
fresh water sources.

Putting them a few (or a few tens) of feet below the surface won't affect
that, and might make it harder to detect and fix any leaks.

I meant that crossing rivers with pipelines is simply a dumbass thing
to do, ever. Well, unless one doesn't care about humanity, and is
looking to pare the population down. (I don't doubt that about the
politicians of today.)

-- Sir Winston Churchill