Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default power supply

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 6:41:56 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:34:51 -0400
"Jim Wilkins" wrote:

snip
This should be the Duck Dynasty daughter dancing as Princess Peach,
though it won't play on my old XP system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyp8DfkJp1k

Started playing on my old Ubuntu machine okay. I'll try watching the
whole thing later... Saved it and this is what one of my media
identifier programs had to say:

===
General
Complete name :
/home/fnoel/WebFiles/ToRead/Super Mario Dance.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 26.8 MiB
Duration : 5mn 4s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 739 Kbps
Encoded date : UTC 2014-11-29 06:24:42
Tagged date : UTC 2014-11-29 06:24:42
gsst : 0
gstd : 304088
gssd :
B0AFCF2EDHH1426268377335069
gshh :
r17---sn-vgqsen7e.googlevideo.com

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile :
Format settings, CABAC : No
Format settings, ReFrames : 1 frame
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 5mn 4s
Bit rate : 640 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 1 218 Kbps
Width : 640 pixels
Height : 360 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 30.000 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.093
Stream size : 23.2 MiB (87%)
Tagged date : UTC 2014-11-29 06:24:44

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Duration : 5mn 4s
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 96.0 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 101 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 3.48 MiB (13%)
Title : IsoMedia File Produced by
Google, 5-11-2011
Encoded date : UTC 2014-11-29 06:24:43
Tagged date : UTC 2014-11-29 06:24:44
===

It was available as a 720p HD video too (360 version details above).
My old computer has a hard time keeping up with 720p if at all...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

I use dialup at first in the morning to refresh everything while I'm
eating breakfast and watching the news and don't mind the slowness.
Later I could play the start of it with Broadband2Go cellular but am
trying not to use up the 1 GB/month early with frivolities. I've
already burned up a lot on brake flaring tool videos.

I have that dance in 1080i from the original broadcast. I thought it
was very clever and it shows how surprisingly talented Sadie Robertson
is, though it didn't win her the prize.

This 1.6 GHz Pentium M is maxed out playing recorded TV. The
2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo in the DVR laptop can record or play two
1080i programs simultaneously.

A thumb drive should be able to take all that that you have and play it on your touch screen phone anytime. If you have trouble, your phone's help desk should help you. I doubt you'd be charged minutes for any of it.

(though for best results, its always best to have your phone wired to a desktop wired to a server and then mainframe)