Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power supply

On 3/8/2015 4:44 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I think at this point...Karl is needing a RAID array. They come in
all different configurations..most common is 4 drives..but Ive seen
them holding up to 16

http://www.startech.com/HDD/Enclosur...re~SAT3540U3ER

http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/_common..._compar_wp.htm

One can pick these up at used computer places for a couple hundred

http://www.pc-pitstop.com/iscsi_san/ix16.asp

Gunner

Let's look at it again. Karl has a lot of video for entertainment. He
likes the idea of it all in one box. I have a lot of video distributed
across my network boxes of which none are complex or expensive, they are
just old reconditioned PC's from the office. All of my video is on USB
drives that sleep until called on. Everything is on power strips with
MOV's. I've had to repair the box connected to the TV twice now due to
failure to blow the dust out once in a while. I think I have the
cheapest best solution.