Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default TIre tools

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:12:35 AM UTC-4, Karl Townsend wrote:

if you are super serious, get your email to me. I'll ask the kid to
send a couple pics. I'll BET a google search would turn up even better
info here.

Karl

I am serious, but do not have any space to set up a regular tire machine. I can manage with what I have, but would like some tools that would make it easier, but not take up a lot of space.

I did a search and found lots of stuff,but most of it takes a good deal of storage space and needs bolting to the floor.

Now if I just had you as a neighbor.

Dan