Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default power supply

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 9:06:22 PM UTC-4, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Gunner Asch on Sun, 08 Mar 2015 11:10:07 -0700
On Sun, 08 Mar 2015 11:42:15 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

fired this volley in
:

Why do you think aircraft hardly ever get electrical equipment damage,
though they get struck more often than the ground experience you claim
above?

If you even slightly understood the situation you're using as an "example",
you'd have never said that. I guess they don't teach the concept of a
"Faraday cage" in 'electrical school'.

Lloyd

The poor ******* is unlikely to have completed 7th grade.

Now now, don't be hard on him. It isn't that he is unlikely
to have completed 7th grade, but that his education ceased about then.
After all, it is possible for one to "graduate" from college no
smarter than when one started - possibly even less so. So he
recalls those years he spent as a college sophomore as the best years of his
life, at least as far as he can recall.

Wow, I see the 7th grade reminded you of something that was probably always on your mind. You are too, too funny. Are you into video games or something?