Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Home degreaser?

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 22:54:14 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

In my ultrasonic I use simple green and when I get something bad as a
dude, I get out the industrial floor degreaser I got at Sams - think
Wallmart also. It will work like tsp. I got off 1/4" think gunky and
hard Cozumel from some tools. I had to toss the tank contents and clean
out the tank again. Tool was bright. Tank thought it cooked a Raccoon
in it.

Cozumel is a tourist resort in Mexico, Martin. Y'know, titties and
beer?

Did you mean Cosmolene? The old stuff was thick and gunky.

--
Stain and poly are their own punishment.