Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Home degreaser?

In my ultrasonic I use simple green and when I get something bad as a
dude, I get out the industrial floor degreaser I got at Sams - think
Wallmart also. It will work like tsp. I got off 1/4" think gunky and
hard Cozumel from some tools. I had to toss the tank contents and clean
out the tank again. Tool was bright. Tank thought it cooked a Raccoon
in it.

Martin

On 3/5/2015 9:42 PM, whit3rd wrote:
On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 3:04:40 PM UTC-8, Jon Danniken wrote:
I have a bucket of fasteners that I need to degrease, which may possibly
be an ongoing project (we'll see).

I've used an ultrasonic tub, filled with water and a few tablespoons of
waterless hand cleaner.