Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Artemus[_4_] Artemus[_4_] is offline

Default Home degreaser?

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
I have a bucket of fasteners that I need to degrease, which may possibly
be an ongoing project (we'll see). If I only had a few I'd just use a
parts brush and some gaso^h^h^h^h, cough, I mean, um, kerosene, but
I'm looking for something non solvent-based.

Is automatic dishwasher powder still a viable option for this? Maybe TSP?

I'm not quite at the stage where a hot tub of lye is called for.

Thanks for suggestions,

Jon

OilEater will even eat asphalt yet leave metal, cotton, plastic untouched.
I love it. It is avail at Costco and Walmart.
Art