Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default Home degreaser?

On 03/04/2015 03:23 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

Dawn does pretty well on grease and oil. My dishpan still has stains
from cleaning the truck's differential cover with it.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=127999735

In dry weather Dawn makes the skin on my hands crack while Dial
doesn't, so I have two soap dispensers in the kitchen and bath.

I'm thinking I'll need something a little stronger than just a
detergent, ideally something that I can just dip/swish with a basket,
instead of hand washing each part, but I might give it a go just for fun.

Jon