Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Tomato growers

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 22:07:46 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Now the electric company will turn you in for growing POT!

They got after me after I brought home Dad's metal lathe
and I got a mill. The electric bill shot up and the
power company called if they could come to test our meter... Ha!

That was in Kalifornia if you know what I mean...

Martin

Drought in 1990...

I installed a large well and 15Hp irrigation pump.

REA called and asked to come check things out because there was no way
the meter was working right.

BTW, the best info on indoor growing comes from pot growers. They are
very serious about perfecting growing conditions.

Karl