Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Mohar[_3_] Boris Mohar[_3_] is offline

Default Tomato growers

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:55:24 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:36:13 -0500, Boris Mohar
wrote:

I got Fusarium Wilt in my area. I have yet to find a variety that doesn't
succumb to it.

That's a nasty one. Did you try varieties that are said to be
resistant, or did you just try standard ones?

Amelia and BHN 602 are supposed to be among the most resistant. I've
never heard of BHN 602, but Amelia is popular around here.

I tried all that claim to be resistant without much success. It strikes just
as the first fruit is about to ripen. I will look for Amarillo.

--
Boris

---