Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default No evidence Clinton deserted; very solid evidence that Bush did

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:30:17 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 2/25/2015 12:18 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:36:01 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 2/25/2015 11:24 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 11:37:27 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Except he didn't desert.

He did desert. He didn't show up, ever.

Another non veteran who does not know the definition of desertion.

How is it you manage to attribute my statement to Diana Huntress, you
bonehead? Diana is, in fact, a veteran.

Uh, no, I'm not. Within one month of besing re-classified from 1-S to
1-A, I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. No Type 1 has ever been
drafted or allowed to enlist -- we're very high-maintenance humans,
prone to eat up medical resources and to drop dead rather quickly.

My mistake. I thought I saw something from you in which you claimed to
be a veteran.

Someone was speculating about whether I was, and told him not to
speculate, but to ask. He never did.

From time to time I mention my dad's service and experience in the
South Pacific during WWII.

Maybe one of those two is where you got the impression.

--
Ed Huntress