Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default No evidence Clinton deserted; very solid evidence that Bush did

On 2/25/2015 12:18 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:36:01 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 2/25/2015 11:24 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 11:37:27 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Except he didn't desert.

He did desert. He didn't show up, ever.

Another non veteran who does not know the definition of desertion.

How is it you manage to attribute my statement to Diana Huntress, you
bonehead? Diana is, in fact, a veteran.

Uh, no, I'm not. Within one month of besing re-classified from 1-S to
1-A, I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. No Type 1 has ever been
drafted or allowed to enlist -- we're very high-maintenance humans,
prone to eat up medical resources and to drop dead rather quickly.

My mistake. I thought I saw something from you in which you claimed to
be a veteran.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799