Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Mohar[_3_] Boris Mohar[_3_] is offline

Default Tomato growers

I got Fusarium Wilt in my area. I have yet to find a variety that doesn't
succumb to it.

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:50:52 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Since we have a few serious tomato growers here, you may want to know
that it's seed-buying time at Rutgers for classic New Jersey tomatoes:

http://njfarmfresh.rutgers.edu/JerseyTomato.html

These are F1 hybrids and you won't find them in seed stores. I've
grown the Ramapos, and they're excellent. Cambell's 146 (KC146) is the
one you ate in Cambell's tomato soup as a kid. It's claimed to have
excellent flavor as a table tomato, too.

'Time to start digging the garden...well, as soon as the snow melts.

--
Boris

---