Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default height of V2XT

Larry Jaques on Mon, 02 Feb 2015
07:46:18 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 21:37:32 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Sun, 01 Feb 2015
15:10:36 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Oh My Buddha! Pete, I'm sorry. I hadn't heard about your
condemnation. Oh, wait, did you mean "kill" or "perform" when you said
"execute the nuptials"?

Perform.

As I said in one announcement "If I had said I would die a
bachelor, obviously I never thought that I would live until I were
wed."

I must have missed it.

http://tinyurl.com/3kkftq2

There's a women's monetary near Goldendale ...

Monetary? Does that make them golddiggers?

Argggghhh - darn spell checkers with small fonts.

That's suppose to be "Monastery"
--
pyotr filipivich