Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default height of V2XT

Larry Jaques on Sun, 01 Feb 2015
15:10:36 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 14:16:57 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 09:03:03 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sun, 01 Feb 2015 00:05:15 -0800

I have available a very nice later model 2J bridgeport with vise and
power feed, that the seller likely could be talked into loading it in
your trailer for about $4500.
Comes with Mity DRO as well.

Dang. Something tells me, a Mazda B2500 isn't going to be up to
towing that home. And I've no where to put it until ... September?
October?

I probably could have Leigh haul it up to you on one of his northern
jaunts. Might not be for a while, but it wouldnt cost more than $500
or so to have it hauled from California to your locale on a truck and
probably less if Leigh does it. Gonna need some way to get it off the
trailer though on your end. They weigh about 1 ton..2000 lbs with the
vise etc etc.

Want photos? Ill put em up on my picasa page here in a little bit.

Thanks, but I have a monster amount of work to do around the two
homesteads in the next 194 days. Pour Slab, build tool shed, pack,
move, haul to good will or dump what doesn't move, paint, fix, repair,
... oh and execute the Nuptials.
--
pyotr filipivich

Execute the Nuptials? You mean you didnt get a reprieve???

May God(s) have mercy on your soul.

(Grin)

Oh My Buddha! Pete, I'm sorry. I hadn't heard about your
condemnation. Oh, wait, did you mean "kill" or "perform" when you said
"execute the nuptials"?

Perform.

As I said in one announcement "If I had said I would die a
bachelor, obviously I never thought that I would live until I were
wed."

http://tinyurl.com/3kkftq2

There's a women's monetary near Goldendale ...
--
pyotr filipivich