Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default height of V2XT

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 21:49:03 -0600, Jon Elson
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I have available a very nice later model 2J bridgeport with vise and
power feed, that the seller likely could be talked into loading it in
your trailer for about $4500.
Comes with Mity DRO as well.

Thanks, but I already have a retrofitted manual Bridgeport. It works
well, other than the limited Y travel and a bit more backlash than
I'd like. I have many of the parts to swap out the knee and saddle,
but am still missing a couple pieces. Anyway, if Missisippi is
a long way to haul it to St. Louis, California is a LOT farther.

Jon

I also have a very nice Yuasa Accu-Tapper II available, on a nice
rigid steel work table, wired for 208 3ph and includes a very nice
commercal stainless steel tank and pump system for coolant under the
table. VERY clean and in good working order, Unknow number of change
gears but there is a good stack of them. Its very similar to this
STECO and will tap at minimum..1/2" taps with no issues and I was told
they were tapping with 5/8 taps in aluminum with no issues noted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STECO-LEADSC...-/121072672334

Make me an offer and Ill forward it to the client.

I have photos of the BP and the tapping machine on my camera, Ill
upload them to one of my online albums if anyone is interested

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke