Peter Teubel

Default Crown Extra Heavy Half-Round Scraper

On Thu, 20 May 2004 21:54:11 -0500, "Barry N. Turner" wrote:

I was in Louisville today and went by Woodcraft. I bought a Crown Extra
Heavy Half-round Scraper. It is a full 1/2" thick and has a very nice heft
to it. Has anyone used this tool? What do you think? Did I do good or
what?

I have the whole set. In fact, its the ONLY type of scraper I use. Suggestion: Put a longer handle on them. You'll be able to hang
out the full length of the tool (if necessary) and have no chatter. All mine have 22" cocobolo handles which does wonders at
absorbing vibration and providing extra leverage.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com