Lyn J. Mangiameli

Default Crown Extra Heavy Half-Round Scraper

I don't use it quite as regularly, tending to more often use a Kelton
Shear Scraper, but otherwise, my experiences and maintainance technique
exactly.
Lyn

VRadin wrote:
In article ,
says...

I was in Louisville today and went by Woodcraft. I bought a Crown Extra
Heavy Half-round Scraper. It is a full 1/2" thick and has a very nice heft
to it. Has anyone used this tool? What do you think? Did I do good or
what?

Barry

I've got one and use it regularly. I really like the weight and size-
very comfortable feel and easy to control. For the edge- I polished out
the bevel at the same factory angle and just use a veritas bench-mount
burnisher to put a burr on it.