Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default ping ! Winston Smith

On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:59:41 -0600
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

Rabbits haven't been a problem , we see very few of them down here in the
woods . I have a piece of pipe that will slide over the posts , some 5/16"
round stock , and some bigger steel rounds for a cap . That plus a shop full
of tools and time on my hands ...

Year before the fence I took out 14 of them in a months time. They are
in full "production" the same time as all our flowers and veggies...

Been going to mention this... I have an old walking tractor that could
use some wheel weights. Kinda like your tractor could use some more
weight. I think you could take off a wheel, lay it on its side and then
make some weights from cement. You'd have to make a circular form to
contain the outside edge, lay some plastic on the rim so it would
release and of course some bolts into the rim to hold it in place.
Maybe some wire, reinforcement in the cement too. Just an idea in case
your haven't got anything else to do

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b