Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ping ! Winston Smith

Have you EVER posted metalworking content here ? Cites , please . I'm
tossing everybody that doesn't . Politics I can get at AS or on teevee ,
metalworking content is what this group is about . Enough is enough , and if
we all get together and killfile multi-group and political posters this will
be a much more pleasant place .

Snag
Today's metal work was to bend some 1/8 x 1/2 SS flat stock to make pegs
to secure my "deer cages" that I have built (did that tues) to go around my
fruit trees . Didn't work out so well ... The cages are 36" diameter tubes
of 6x6 concrete rewire . All welded construction , same as the tomato cages
built last year . I'll be making some more of those too , I need 8 more for
the planned tomato patch . The tree cages will also be wrapped with some
deer mesh , they can poke their little noses thru a 6x6 and nibble the new
growth .