Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Need some itty bitty machine screws

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:19:44 PM UTC-6, Paul K. Dickman wrote:

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Search.h...rew+&man=LLAMA

Paul K. Dickman

Now, why would that not come up when I searched on that? I am not sure the
III-A are the same, but I'll order a few and see.

Thanks

I also saw some guy selling stainless ones on ebay
They looked like cheap cheeseheads, but I think it was $9 for a set of four.

Paul K. Dickman

Paul, I contacted that ebay seller to ask if he knew the thread. He responded with "What kind of gun is it for?". I told him and he said he has no grip screws for those.