Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT news servers OT

Terry Coombs wrote:

Anybody know what's up with tersnews ? They're my first choice among free
servers , but they've been down now for several days ... and a blurb on
their website says "no ETA for service to resume" . I'm wondering if they've
decided to kill the free service and just don't want to say so .

Teranews is a testbed for NNTP news server software for a company
that runs paid servers. That's why it's free. They are constantly
screwing around with the software, or trying software from different
companies.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.