Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default outside motion detection lights

On 1/4/2015 10:44 PM, albert wrote:
I have one motion detection on the side of my house, and one of the bulbs
is out. Would that make isthe other one stay on all the time? If not what
could possibly be the problem

Unlikely, I would think. Perhaps the reason that particular bulb went
out and the problem with the sensor stems from a power surge?

Easy way to check... replace the burned out bulb and see if that cures
it? I assume that you have already attempted to reset the sensor?
Flipping it off and then on again in the interval called for in the
instructions?