Mark Hancock

Default Poolewood Vs Silverdrive

NC

I'm not familiar with the Silverdrive version but I used the Poolewood DVSL
for the Yandles show recently and was very impressed by it. It was a I HP
version I used and I believe there is to be a 1 1/2 HP model. I think it's
excellent value for money and can't see Poolewood continuing with their 500,
1000 & 1500 lathes once this one takes off.
If you want further feedback on the DVSL feel free to get in touch.
--
Mark Hancock
South Wales, UK

"NC" wrote in message
m...
Do any readers have views on the merits (or otherwise) of either the
Poolewood DVSL or the Silverdrive equivalent - other than the larger
motor of the Silverdrive?

Are there any real differences, other than price?