Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

On 12/31/2014 12:05 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Danny D. wrote, on Sun, 28 Dec 2014 02:41:33 +0000:

Did you get the new flame sensor in?

It's supposed to arrive on Tuesday due to the holidays.

Woo hoo! Who would have thought a stainless steel rod could fail!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8565/1...6ed2ba81_b.jpg

The moment I put the new one in, the heater worked like a charm!
https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7522/1...39c96820_c.jpg

The meter still read 0.0 microamps, so, I'm sure the fuse was
already blown before I got it!
https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7563/1...5a45a263_c.jpg

You guys were right all along!

Thanks for the follow up. Good to know you at least
have "some" heat, now. I hope it's enough to keep
your house comfortable. No resorting to canibalism
for your family, this year.

-
..
Christopher A. Young