Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

On 12/31/2014 12:01 AM, Danny D. wrote:
The house has three separate furnaces.
Two are down, and have been down for a couple of years.
We usually don't bother using them.

It rarely gets below freezing - maybe once a year or twice at most.
No snow (a dusting once every five years).

We use warm blankets. Lots of them!
The only problem is I'm soured on down.
I bought perhaps ten down blankets over the years, mostly at
Costco, and while they're soft, they tear and bunch up in the
wash, so much that I'm not going to buy down ever again.

We have goose feathers all over the house.

Thanks, didn't know. Hey, hope you can get
heat before you have to eat your grand kids.

So, the Bryant in question was ... uh.... the
last straw? Furnaces of a feather flock
together? One bad apple done spoil the whole
bunch?

--
..
Christopher A. Young