Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Connecting Internet from Cable TV Provider

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 14:42:29 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 13:01:41 -0800, "Sasquatch Jones"
wrote:

I posted a sketch for this at alt.binaries.schematics.electronic and alt.binaries.schematics.electronics. Can't post to websites right now due to 3-15Kbps connection speed proudly provided by Verizon DSL. If you can't access those groups, pls tell me what binary groups you can access and I'll post it again.

What did I miss? You can post a file to a Usenet binary groups, but
you can't upload the file to a free web photo hosting site with a URL
link posted here? Seems they would be one in the same, only
different.

AHR is a text group, URL's posted here will let us get to the photo
file so we can see the file photo.

And so will posts to binary groups allow us to see what he's talking
about.

I found his post at the first of the ng's he listed. It wasn't much
trouble. I only dl'd 10 headers and his was 8th from the last.
Then, even though some or all of the attachment was displaying in hex, I
right-clicked and clicked on Launch Attachment and it opened in my
browser. Easy enough.