Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Connecting Internet from Cable TV Provider

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 13:01:41 -0800, "Sasquatch Jones"
wrote:

I posted a sketch for this at alt.binaries.schematics.electronic and alt.binaries.schematics.electronics. Can't post to websites right now due to 3-15Kbps connection speed proudly provided by Verizon DSL. If you can't access those groups, pls tell me what binary groups you can access and I'll post it again.

What did I miss? You can post a file to a Usenet binary groups, but
you can't upload the file to a free web photo hosting site with a URL
link posted here? Seems they would be one in the same, only
different.

AHR is a text group, URL's posted here will let us get to the photo
file so we can see the file photo.