Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Undermount Drawers Slides For Stick Built Cabinets?

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 05:41:55 -0500, dadiOH wrote:

I couldn't tell from the photo but was thinking that the existing wood
slides might serve. If not, there is plenty of room to add something
for attachment of the cabinet member of the slides.

That was my thought. I've built several cabinets with no slides. If the
runners are too rough, replace them or sand them smooth. Then use
beeswax on them and the bottom of the drawer sides.