geoff

Default Views on Potterton Suprema and Megaflow?

In message , David Hemmings
writes
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 11:39:25 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , geoff
writes
In message , Dave
writes
We're having some extension work done and it involves replacing the boiler
and moving the bathroom.
A guy recommended having a Potterton Suprema 100k BTU boiler on the garage
wall with a Megaflow next to it and therefore saving space in the house.

Any views on either of these? Or alternatives? Or of having boiler/cylinder
in a garage?

You'd better bookmark my website if you buy a Suprima, do a google on
Suprima lockout problems.

Ditto...proud owner of a Suprima...not:-((....

yeah, fsking lockout problems............
need a new reset button soon, almost worn the bloody thing out

Www.cetltd.com

Potterton actually changed the reset button to a more resilient design
with the later 510216 pcb... I wonder why
--
geoff