Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3D Printing

On 26/12/14 23:37, Jeremy Nicoll - news posts wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

well thats the challenge of 3D CAD. I got pretty good at it meself...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Odds%20and%20Ends/OS61.jpg

Hmm, I've not looked at one of those for maybe 35 years. What's the bit at
the back that the fuel pipe's connected to? I remember the needle valve
being in front, on the carburettor...

on a 1bhp engine relocating the finger-twiddlable needle valve away
from the prop^H^H^H^h rotating knives, but retaining the front rotary
induction was a challenge met successfully in that design.