Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3D Printing

On 26/12/14 17:58, Theo Markettos wrote:
CAD is the biggest problem IMHO. It's fine to design simple objects, but
most of the things I want to build with a 3D printer aren't simple. The
'funny clippy bit' has a particular rounded shape in order to clip, and I
can't just duplicate that with cubes and spheres and extruded outlines.

well thats the challenge of 3D CAD. I got pretty good at it meself...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Odds%20and%20Ends/OS61.jpg

RHINO CAD.