jo4hn

Default Cheap tools from Harbor Freight

Tim Douglass wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:25:59 -0400, (Tom
Dooley) wrote:

I got one of those Chicago drywall cut-out tools for 20 bucks and
coudn't be happier with it. The plastic base didn't last long, so I
fabbed up a sturdier one.
For me to go to that much trouble for a twenty dollar tool means a lot!

That's another one. When they hit $20 I couldn't pass it up. So far
the base on mine is holding up fine after a couple of drywall jobs.
I'm actually pleased and surprised with it.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

My next door neighbor does a lot of handyman work and would go through
one of these drills in a couple days. HF replaced them for a while, but
then he had to drive for a couple hours (round trip) to exchange it. I
suggested he get a good one and showed him my Panasonic 15.6. He ooohed
and aahhhed appropriately and agreed that he needed something more
substantial. Came back with a B&D. Sigh. Lasted a month.
mahalo,
jo4hn