Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Generac 8Kw generator balky start and transfer switch makesclicking sounds

trader_4 wrote, on Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:05:14 -0800:

If, given the context, she means the generator doesn't charge the
battery during the brief weekly exercise, she's doesn't know WTF she's
talking about. Which is probably the case, since she apparently doesn't
know the difference between 120V and 12V.

This is what she said.
She was clear.
But, it was also clear she didn't realize 120VAC doesn't directly
charge 12VDC, nor that it takes more than that one T1 wire.

So, I'll call again tomorrow and hopefully get someone who knows
a bit more. Or I'll ask them to ask someone who knows.