Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

On 12/22/2014 11:39 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, December 22, 2014 11:24:39 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
If it's the 31 code, I suspect you've got a bad
limit switch, not enough air flow, and the limit
switch finally gave out. I've seen two of those,
this year so far.

It's nothing to do with airflow. He says he gets the flashing
from the LEDs indicating a fault as soon as power is applied,
before there is even a call for heat.

On my own furnace, I did get a fault code when
it powered up, and turned out to be a bad limit.

So my personal experience is.....

-
..
Christopher A. Young