Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

On 12/22/2014 11:29 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Looking at my pictures, clearly the line voltage comes in right
at the middle, from the overhanging flexible metal BX cable:
https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7516/1...72dc89861a.jpg

So, I'll pop off the cover of the box on the inside of that
connection - but - really - that will just tell me what I already
know must be the case - which is that the AC "line voltage" isn't
reversed.

But, I'll check it - and report back - with pictures.

We'd expect nothing less from the professional
you are.

-
..
Christopher A. Young