Posted to uk.d-i-y
Reentrant[_6_] Reentrant[_6_] is offline

Default Oral B Electric Toothbrush

On 22/12/2014 14:20, DerbyBorn wrote:
Anyone found a way of making the heads a bit of a tighter fit? The "fake"
heads are so loose that they sometimes detatch mid-cleaning.
The original ones seem to wobble more than they should as well.

I bought some non-Braun ones on eBay that were very loose. I tried a
small self-tapping screw through the side into the flat of the shaft
which worked well, but didn't appeal to the missus so we binned them.

Genuine Braun ones have always fitted OK - we stock up on the 8-packs at
Costco when they are on special offer.

--
Reentrant