Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

On 12/22/2014 11:16 AM, Danny D. wrote:
trader_4 wrote, on Mon, 22 Dec 2014 06:51:01 -0800:

Besides, I'd bet 99% that nothing is wrong with the power.

I'll check that the white (neutral) has no voltage difference
with green or bare (ground), and that the black (hot) has
line voltage (120VAC) to both the neutral and ground, but, like
you, I am 99.9% sure that can't possibly be the problem.

The problem is "probably" described in this flow chart though...
https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7506/1...6bb628a5_c.jpg

With that clogged air filter, I'd be thinking
bad thermal limit switch. I replaced one this
year in my own furnace, and one about a week
later for a customer.

-
..
Christopher A. Young