Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

Stormin Mormon wrote, on Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:50:33 -0500:

CY: That indicated item is the inducer fan. I meant the blower which
should be about a foot diameter, and about a foot long. Hope this
picture arrives:
http://www.meci.com/ebay1/7350905-0510.jpg
If the air handler blower isn't running, the furnace will over heat.

I found that blower you show after looking at the manual:
http://dms.hvacpartners.com//docs/10...0B/OM04-35.pdf

Mine is apparently a "downflow" horizontal model (373LAV), whatever
"downflow" means (as opposed to "upflow" types).

I guess that this means that the air flows "down", which, in the
case of my furnace, is sidewise, I presume to the right (but I'm
just guessing since the direction of airflow isn't described in
the manual).

I called Bryant (at 800-428-4326x3), who confirmed the furnace
is a series G, which was built within the last 15 years, and
actually, based on the serial number, was built in 1999.

They will be sending me more detailed manuals, which I will
let you know when I get them.