Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

Stormin Mormon wrote, on Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:50:33 -0500:

https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7576/1...eb92f0c2_b.jpg

CY: Yow, that's cruddy. And it looks like the air flow is blocked.
Should be open. Is it possible some one walled off the air vent?

I stuck my hands in there, and the opening is above.
Plus, it used to work, and nobody has touched it since.

It *was* embarrassing when I saw that cruddy filter.

I almost didn't want to post a picture before I cleaned it.

According to the manual, there is supposedly a "v-shaped" set
of filters at the blower itself, but I haven't been able to
find them yet.