Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

Tony Hwang wrote, on Sat, 20 Dec 2014 19:41:51 -0700:

I believe it is code 33. I am pretty sure.

Thanks for looking as it's really hard to tell what the
blinking indicates.

If it's 33, then that corresponds to:

LIMIT OR FLAME ROLL-OUT SWITCH IS OPEN-
If open longer than three minutes, code changes to #13.
Check for:
- Defective blower motor or start capacitor
- Loose blower wheel
- Inadequate combustion air supply flame roll-out switch or fuse link
- Open flame roll-out switch, or fuse link. Manual reset or replace.
- Dirty filter or restricted duct system
- Defective switch or connections

I'm not sure I understand all of those, but some are easy,
e.g., I'll look for whereever the filter is (which has never
been cleaned to my knowledge).