Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

On 12/20/2014 7:51 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote, on Sat, 20 Dec 2014 06:01:41 -0500:

I could not tell if it was continuous, or blinking 11.

If it's 11, then that corresponds to the following (which I don't
understand).
11: NO PREVIOUS CODE - Stored status codes are erased when power
(115V or 24V) to control is interrupted or 48 hours after each
fault is cleared

What does that mean?

Means that either someone turned off the power
(so the unit lost its memory kind of like a VCR
blinking 12:00) or that the fault was so long
ago, that the unit lost its memory.

In any case, please try shutting off the power
for 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on. Some
times that handles nussiance trips.

-
..
Christopher A. Young